Monday, November 14, 2005

A Little Request from Grandpa Buhl

Grandpa Buhl would like to request that other people make their guesses via comments on the blog so he can see what other people are guessing. I think he's feeling left out that he's the only one commenting (although I have recieved many individual emails)! It's pretty easy to do--just click the comment button at the bottom of the blog and follow the easy steps. Of course, I'll only reply to the ones that come with $$$ :0)

Grandma Rosenthal pointed out that she doesn't know family names from my side and many don't know family names from their side... so that's a question that I will answer. Feel free to ask if any particular name is a family name and I will let you know.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Okay, since Azariah is out due to several hints being against it... my updated guesses are Stephen Michael (which happens to be my favorite, but we've been blessed with 2 beautiful girls who wouldn't quite appreciate the name), Peter, James, Paul, Matthew, Mark, Luke, Timothy, and Zachariah. Those should hold me over for a while... if middle names are required, just throw a couple of those together. :)

Robyn said...

Stephen is out because it's a family name, as is Mark. A couple of other names could be thrown out because of hint #3. It's quite a nice list though... but it won't hold you over as long as you might have imagined! Thanks for playing the game!