Sunday, November 06, 2005

God's sense of humor?

Breech, or not breech? Isn't that the question of the hour? I woke up this morning to feel strange baby body parts all over my stomach. I can't fathom what any of these parts are, but something sure feels different than what it's felt like in the past. I think I can still feel his head, but it doesn't bounce back like it usually does. Hmmm, I just don't know. Regardless, it's quite painful because his whole body seems to be up over my ribs instead of in my lower abdomen. This makes for quite a bit of discomfort. It was especially difficult to sleep last night because one part of my ribs are beginning to feel quite bruised.

Also, we decided to go with a not quite as effective acid-reducer medication because a 30 day supply of the stuff my doctor had given me samples of was $50! I just can't fathom paying that much, so I'm going back to the Zantac knock-off. It doesn't last quite as long, nor work quite as well though. It made for a rough night last night. I always wondered what acid-reflux felt like... now I know. I can't imagine living with this condition my whole life!

I'll continue to keep you updated on how the baby's doing and how he's positioned--the best that I can tell anyway. I really need to be getting ready now, so off I go! I hope all is well for anyone who might be reading this. Have a great day!

No comments: