Monday, November 28, 2005

All of this Speculating and no Bling?$?$?$?

A mini reminder that for a mere $5 (toward his college fund--a good cause!) any guess may be confirmed or denied. Once this information is purchased you may share that information with anyone else in your household but you may not let it leak any farther and you absolutely may not post such knowledge on the blog :0)

For an extra $5 we'll even supply the middle name!

I had my last doctor's appointment today and Baby Buhl is still head up, so everything is a go for Friday. We'll be up at the hospital about 10ish though surgery doesn't start until 12:30 or 1:00. We will do one last confirmation that he's still breech just before surgery, but every day that passes makes that less and less likely. It's hard to believe that the birth of our baby is just a few short days away! Time FLIES! In the mean time we continue to do last minute cleaning, shopping and baby preparations. Leeann and I got haircuts today and the family will get pictures done tomorrow. The car is going in the shop because it's having some issues. I think it needs a doctor worse than I do! We earnestly pray that it's a quick, easy and cheap fix whatever it is!

My doctor speculates that the baby is between 7 and 7.5 pounds right now. I speculate that I should go take the sheets out of the dryer and put them on my bed before the 7 pound baby and I both fall asleep which I imagine will be very shortly. We're simply pooped, it's been a long day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am assuming we all find out the name on Friday. So to get the name would be $5 today, $0 on Friday I am related to Rob remember, so the Bling stays in my wallet.

The name is not in Acts.. I read the whole thing last night and came up blank. Sergius was kind of cool but didn't pass the tests..