Monday, November 28, 2005

Feeling Big and Getting Bigger!

So, getting dressed this late in the game is quite a chore I tell ya! My clothes that all fit just a short week ago are now making me feel like a college grad trying to fit into her middle school jeans and such. Oh well, such is life! Rob and I have our last Doctor's appointment this evening, I'll let you know how it goes. It's hard to believe this time is coming up on us so fast! I got some more work done in the baby's room last night and I keep ticking stuff off of my to-do list. Eroica and I are going to exchange some stuff at Target today and pick up some of the necessary essentials left on our list. Lot's to do, little time... but we're almost done! Rob reminds me of that constantly... just a few more days, just a few more days! I'm headed out for the day so you'll have to finish the comment war without me...

Love,
Robyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We in the Barrios Household believe Titus (Ti for short) Robert Buhl has quite the ring to it.