Monday, November 14, 2005

Baby Name Game Hint #6

Are we having fun yet? Rob and I have enjoyed hearing people's guesses, even those unaccompanied by $$$!

We've decided that Rob's parents (Hi Janice, Hi Steve!) are putting in as many guesses as possible so at the end of this whole ordeal they can say proudly, "I just knew it, I knew it all along. I guessed that one by day 6!") Ah, the joy of being Grandparents!

Hint #6: His name starts with a consonant.

I know, this one isn't very exciting and doesn't really eliminate a whole lot... but it certainly eliminates some! Besides, yesterday's hint should give those of you who want to think real hard many to eliminate. I'll know by tomorrow whether baby's coming in two weeks and we can spice up the hints, or whether I need to drag this game out for another month. Good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benjamin Zachery Joseph

Robyn said...

Whoever left this comment needs to catch up on their Veggie Tales!

Anonymous said...

Don't know names from "Veggie Tales" so am sticking with Timothy.. Do these hints have anything to do with the middle name?? Sticking with the multiple guess theme I will add...

Timothy Robert, or maybe Timothy Steven....

Also, it wasn't me that gave the cash!!