Saturday, November 26, 2005

Less than a Week!

Today we spent the day doing some grocery shopping, sweeping and mopping some floors, doing some general home maintenance etc. I'm trying very hard to whittle down my to-do before baby comes list, but I can't help but to continue finding more things to add to it! Grocery shopping and floors were on the top of my list, so I'm glad to have those out of the way.

Last night Rob, Leeann and I pulled out some foam mats along with a plethora of blankets and pillows and had a family movie night on the floor of our living room. We watched the movie Robots which was quite funny actually. Leeann gets so excited when daddy pulls out all the blankets and pillows... she has way too much fun jumping around and playing on them!

We have another long day ahead of us tomorrow and Leeann is down for the evening so I'm going to go now and see if I can't whittle a few more things off of my list.

No comments: