Saturday, January 28, 2006

We Bought a House!

We officially bought the house on that I've blogged about. Apparently she signed our counter-offer last night--although Rob forgot to mention that to me! Our agent called this morning about some paper work and shared the good news, he thought I already knew though!

So, on or before March 12th we will move into our new home! It's quite exciting! I keep dreaming about decorating bathrooms, and where I'll put furniture and which kitchen items will go in which cabinets. But before I can dream too much about those things I have to dream about boxes, and labeling, and packing etc.

Today Rob and I will take our kids up to our alma mater Corban College (formerly Western Baptist College) for a Homecoming celebration. It's always fun to be up there and see old friends. I'm also going to a baby shower today for a WB friend... babies are fun. Although, I haven't RSVP'd, so Krista or Becky, if you are reading this I'll be there and I'm even going to bring my kiddys!

With that, I need to get a step on my day and get in the shower. Rob is working on some plumbing today and the length of time we'll have to without water varies each time he's under the house. You just never know! I try to have all my dishes and laundry done just in case. That is not the case today however, so I hope it's not too long!

1 comment:

Beckys blog said...

Yeah! See you this afternoon. Can't wait to see Titus in person (instead of just pictures!)