Sunday, January 08, 2006

Precious Portraits



This is a picture of me holding baby Titus's feet at one month old. My friend, Eroica, started a photography studio out of her home this summer (yay for working-from-home moms!) She recently began training me up as an apprentice of sorts and we sat down today for her to impart some of her photography wisdom to me. One of the results is the above picture which to me, is priceless! So, if you get the chance you should check out the link to her website in my links section. And if you live in the area you should make an appointment to stop on by the studio and get some of your own precious portraits taken. If you aren't in the area--it's worth the drive! (Yup, that's my shameless plug for the day!)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is a really beautiful picture. Very precious!!!