Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Just Plain Busy

Life has been just plain busy for me lately. It seems like Rob and I have both been running ragged from sun-up to sun-down. With the addition of our Real Estate adventures and of my new job at Precious Portraits... not to mention the new baby... things are just crazy!

I'm loving my new job though. I've had one photo shoot for each of the last three days and I'll have another on Thursday. Most are for my benefit, portfolio and experience solely (vs. paying customers who want to come in and get their portraits done). I've actually gotten some really good pictures and they've turned out especially well after editing. I think I'm really going to enjoy this new stage in my life!

Titus and Leeann are both doing well these days. He's getting big and she's talking non-stop! I'm amazed at how many new words she learns each and every day. It was just a couple of months ago that her vocabulary consisted of very few words. Now it seems like there are few words she doesn't know. We are at the stage though that we definately have to watch what we say around her!

Well, I'm signing off for now, I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here and still alive. May today find you more rested than me!

No comments: