Friday, January 13, 2006

His First Night

Last night was Titus's first night in his crib... it was harder for me than I thought it would be!

I decided it was time because I could no longer pick him up out of his bassinet from bed, so I would have to get up to get him out of his bassinet, bring him back to my bed, feed him, get up again and put him back in. All the meanwhile Rob is needlessly being subjected to all of this moving around and Titus fussing while he's eating etc. I decided if I have to get up I might as well get up and go to him room allowing Rob some sleep. Besides, he makes a lot of sounds at night each of which can wake either of us up at any given time. Last night we didn't hear as many of those as usual, just the big screams! I'm sure I'll sleep better on future nights, I spent this one just a little worried because he wasn't right next to me. He may as well have been right next to me as his room is right across the hall and our doors were both open... and we wer virtually maybe 20 feet away from each other!

Well, I'm off to start my day, I have more photography lessons with Eroica scheduled!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I want some photography lessons too!! Those black and white pictures that you put together were adorable.