Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My little girl... getting married!



(This is a picture of Erin, Keane, and Branden... 3 of our 'original' highschool students when they were on a trip to Mexico a couple of years ago.)

Okay, so she's not my little girl... but she's kind of one of them! *tear* One of my high school girls (well, not anymore) is getting married. She called me yesterday and asked if we could meet for coffee, but first she excitedly told me that she had gotten engaged the night before! It's so hard to believe, because it seems like just yesterday she was a freshman in highschool giddily frolicking around without a care in the world. She's such a sweet young lady and I'm certain God has amazing things in store for her. She might be the first, but the rest will soon follow I'm sure. It's exciting to see those you love find someone to love and be committed to forever. I've never met him, but he sounds like a truly worthy guy. He better be! I have so many fond memories of my time with Erin... including her making me drive her by a crush's house so I could see where he lived, and fun at sleep overs and random youth events. She livens up any place, and I'm sure she'll liven up the life of her soon-to-be husband also!

No comments: