Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Missouri Pictures... From Day 1

Bret Michaels... lead singer of Poison! Yes, I shook his hand, the closest I've ever come to meeting someone famous I do believe!
Greg and Mia posing in front of his tour bus.
Jason under the arch.
Greg and Mia under the arch.
Me... under the arch... are you sensing a theme?
The arch.
Greg and Mia kissing under the arch. I love this one!

Starbucks in Minnesota!
A sign that says Minnesota to prove I was there!
One of the 173 cloud pictures.
Another one of the 173 cloud pictures!
My brothers and I. Notice that I'm officially the runt of the family. They are both 6'2"... I'm 4'11". This picture was taken at a museum beneath the arch.

1 comment:

SaraJane Campbell said...

I love it! I am so proud of you for doing this and I can't wait till you come to visit me in NY. Now we know you can do it :-) I miss you tons!