Monday, October 06, 2008

Missouri Day 2

I know I'm late on these, but better late than never, right? On the 2nd day in Missouri we went jet-skiing. It was my first time and I had a lot of fun!

This is me and my neice, Trinity. She's a crazy jet-ski driver. She went out with my brother Greg and was doing cookies going full speed! When she went with me I told her there was no way on Earth she was driving!
Greg wanted a picture of him doing a cookie, so about 73 pictures later... I got a good one!
This is my other brother, Jason, posing for the camera!

Two of the main reasons I went to Missouri, Trinity (5) and Payton (2)!

Greg jumping over the kids. Trinity and Payton are little water bugs. They jumped right in and had a blast... with absolutely no fear!


Greg decided to toss Mia in the Lake. It was really cute!

A little family picture on the jet-ski!

He's a live-wire! It was sooo good to meet him and play with him while we were there!

No comments: