Sunday, December 06, 2009

More Disney Fun!


Last night Rob's great uncle Spencer went to dinner with us. It was such a special treat for the kids and I to meet him and for Rob and Suzy to see him again, as it's been many years. He lives down here and gave us a ride from the airport. I love hearing his stories, he's been on many grand adventures in his lifetime... I hope to hear more in the future, he was a lot of fun!


Today we met a special new friend... Minnie Mouse! All decked out in her Christmas best!

We taught Leeann how to use my camera today. She took this one of me after our Toy Story performance adventure. These next couple of shots are some that she took. We were trying to give her some opportunities to perfect her new skill!



She took some other pictures later (that turned out blurry, so they aren't posted here) and asked us to kiss again since we had kissed here. It was funny the way she said it, as if every set of pictures needed to end in a kiss!

No comments: