Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Trying so hard...

Titus is trying so hard to roll over, he just can't quite manage though! He was upstairs in his room playing with a toy and I was sure he was going to make it, but no such luck! That boy smiles like crazy, it's so sweet.

Leeann is watching Blue's Clues... again. I think it's becoming an obsession! I think it's because Steve looks like her dad :0) I'm already planning a Blue's Clues Birthday party and she won't be three until July! Okay, I'm not planning it, I'm just thinking about how to make her special cake. I'll probably order a Blue's Clues cake pan on-line, they are pretty cute. I have a goal to make my kid's Birthday cakes as long as they'll let me. Titus already has a John Deere Tractor pan waiting for his 1st Birthday. I've only made a couple of cakes, but I enjoy doing it a lot, and I even got some special tips for my birthday this year.

I got one more box unpacked today. That felt nice. We only have a couple of them left, but they are boxes that have contents inside that don't have a specific home and that makes me have little motivation to unpack them!

I'm reading a book called "Cure for the Common Life... living in your sweet spot". It's a good book so far, I recommend it! Eroica and I are going through it trying to best figure out what our roles in the business should be. It'll be fun!

Well, I should probably do something. Anything really, I'll write more when there's more to write!

No comments: