Monday, March 06, 2006

My Little Ones

Leeann seems to be feeling much better and she has kept down all of her food for the last 24 hours. We've only given her little bits, but she seems to be in a much better mood today.

My kids slept from 11-9. THE WHOLE TIME! I finally went up to check on them because I was a little worried. That's about twice as long as Titus normally sleeps without waking up to eat. I didn't mind too much, I enjoyed the extra sleep myself!

Titus moved up to 3-6 month clothes finally! I went 'shopping' in his closet and pulled out a whole new wardrobe thanks to aunt Suzy who passed along her boys' clothes. THANKS AUNT SUZY! I found some very, very cute new clothes for Titus! I am going to miss some of the old favorites however, but I guess that's part of life eh?

I've been a little worried about Leeann being afraid to go upstairs by herself. So today I left her up there and put on a Veggie Tales CD for her to listen to and I came downstairs to do some work in the kitchen. I was hoping she'd stay up there for a while. I got a little worried when I couldn't hear her music anymore. I went up there and noticed she had shut the door, which I was really surprised about. When I opened the door I saw that she was 'feeding' her baby. Of course she needs privacy when doing such a thing! I'm glad she feels comfortable up there by herself, but I hope she doesn't continue to nurse her babies forever. Hopefully we'll start all of our 'babies' on solid foods before too long? Hopefully her babies will grow out of nursing when Titus does!

Well, there's still lot's to do around here, including figure out what to do with memory lane. Rob walked in last night and Titus was in his swing surrounded by wadded up newspaper. He brilliantly said to me, "So, Titus has been reading the paper eh"? Yup, it's our attempt at trying to make our kids smart!

No comments: