Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Leeann's New Friends

I have the feeling we're in for it! My daughter is so incredibly social it's almost funny!

Today I went to take thank you notes to some neighbors who had dropped cookies by the other day (I was sad, I wasn't home). So I got to meet to neat young moms in the neighborhood along with some of their children. Well Miss Leeann made some new friends and didn't want to leave, she was having WAY too much fun. So I let her stay and play for a little while and when Miss Jodi brought her home she was just crying and crying when I opened the door. She didn't want to come home, she just wanted to stay and play!

Hopefully when Titus gets old enough to play with Leeann, she'll be more inclined to like being home :0) She loves people a lot... if you've met her you know what I'm talking about! She's got to be the sweetest little girl I ever did meet, I'm so glad God trusted her to us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandson #2 and his parents are flying home this morning after being here for a short 3 1/2 days or so. It's quiet in the house so know how busy you must be with the 2 little ones. So glad you're enjoying it. Sounds like Leeann is adjusting just fine and that's a blessing!