Thursday, March 02, 2006

Almost Done... Kind Of

We are almost done with the flooring. I say that as if I'm helping, when I'm just 'she who delivers food'! However, we are only almost done with the flooring in the living room and dining room. We are considering leaving the current foyer/bathroom floor which is hard wood and sanding and varnishing it to match the pergo. It would save a great deal of hassle if that's a possibility. If we do that however, we will have probably a good $200-$300 worth of flooring that we can't take back because we opened it to dry it out. Oh well, maybe we'll find something else to do with it!

Approximately 18 hours til the church moving crew comes in and hauls everything out of here. I look around and there's still so much last minute stuff to pack. Tomorrow's going to be a full-full day for me. I just realized a few minutes ago that we are almost out of boxes. First thing on the list tomorrow... get some more! It's so hard to do what needs to get done with kids everywhere. This might sound kind of silly but I dread going anywhere because getting the kids in and out of the van is somewhat painful. Titus is heavy in his carseat and cumbersome to carry for such a little gal like me. Such is life though, such is life!

I'm so excited to get moved into our new house. I still can't imagine in my head where everything will go but I guess we'll see tomorrow. Wow, this is our last night in this house. I really have far more things that I ought to be doing than blogging to who knows who? I really have no idea who reads my blog... but hello whoever you are! I hope your day is great and hey, maybe I'll see some of you tomorrow to help us move? My current house, 6:00! If your really bored, you might even help me clean up this place after everything's moved out? I'm really dreading that part, but I know it's important to leave it in great shape... I'd want that done for me. So, with that being said, I'm off to bed--or packing--or something!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We would LOVE to help but KayLee has a game at 7:15~We would be a little late :) But if ya had moved closer~~~~

Robyn said...

You could get here just in time for the all-through-the night clean up of this place!