Saturday, March 04, 2006

All Moved In

HOUSE

So, we're officially all moved in. Not unpacked, but all moved in! We LOVE our new house, we are both very very happy with our purchase. It already is such a blessing! I would change a few cosmetic things, but I can't think of a single floor-plan thing that I would change as of yet. We really do love it! The floors are in and beautiful. We've decided that we will sand or strip and restain the foyer instead of replacing it. And since we have left over laminate now, we may do our bedroom at some point. The floors are GORGEOUS!

SICK

Leeann has been throwing up for the last 30 hours or so. It makes me sad to see her sick. She's just been laying on the couch watching movies and hanging out. So far she's thrown up on the kitchen floor, on her Pooh blanket, in the middle of Burgerville (all over her, the bench, the floor, then some came off of her clothes into the bathroom), on the towel protecting the couch, and a couple of times in the garbage can thanks to mommy or daddy catching on to an episode about to take place! Hopefully she'll get better soon. I've been doing lots of throw up laundry. I can't imagine what Rebekah's (see my links) mommy and daddy have been going through for the last year. Rebekah often needs clothing changes and sheet changes in the middle of the night... but hopefully that part of their life is now over!

BABIES

Well, two of my friends, Jennifer and Becky are in the hospital about to have babies. Or maybe they've already had them and I just haven't gotten word yet. I'm anxious to hear how they and their babies are doing. I'm so excited for both of them. It's funny because I feel like I can't sympathize with them. I knew exactly when my baby would be born and I knew it would take about 30 minutes from first cut to sew-up and I knew I wouldn't feel pain. They've just been waiting and agonizing and curious (Is today the day? What will the pain feel like? Can I handle it?) I'll never be able to fully understand!

Well, I should be going, just wanted to leave my curious readers with a little update!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope Leann gets to feeling better soon. It is definitely no fun having a kiddo who is throwing up. Glad you are enjoying your new home!