Sunday, March 26, 2006

SPA DAY!!!

Wait, I do have something good to write about...

The ladies in my church pitch in every year to purchase a gift, usually a gift certificate of some sort, to give to the Pastor's wives on their Birthday. We typically get together for breakfast or dinner somewhere and have a ladies get-together/party. Well, this year it was a little late (yesterday... over a month after my actual Birthday, but who's counting!) and we had breakfast at Elmer's. Strawberry crepes with ice cream on top... yummy! Anyway, I got a $150 gift certificate to a local day spa. Hello, can we say COOLEST GIFT IN THE WHOLE WORLD?!?!? I'm SOOOO excited! I can get a massage, facial, manicure and a cosmetic touch up. I'm not sure what a cosmetic touch up is... but that's okay!

Bottom line is that it's a gift I would never think to get get myself, but I'm grateful that somebody else did! I can't wait to spend the day at the spa, I've always wondered what that would be like, and soon--I will find out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY AWESOME!!!

Beckys blog said...

Lucky you! I'm jealous!