Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Decorating

Okay, so I know I'm incredibly late in posting these, but that's how far behind I am on blogging pictures. These are pictures from December 8th. Rob took the day off of work and we drug out all the Christmas boxes from the attic and went straight to work.
Leeann and Titus helped Daddy put the tree together. This year they were actually helpful. Rob said that we'll get a real tree about the time they can assemble this one themselves--so that they'd still need daddy for something!

My beautiful family!

Peek-a-boo!

Quite possibly my favorite picture of all times!

Mamasita, donde esta Santa Claus? The kids were using each others thumbs as microphones to lip sinc our favorite song this year titled, Mamsita. It was a fun song played often!

This is Mary... with baby Jesus in her tummy. She came up with this one all on her own!

All day she was begging to put the angel on the tree. This was her crowing moment.

This picture isn't flattering, but it's the only one I have. We have a standing tradition of having Papa Murphy's pizza and rootbeer on decoration day.

And, ice cream while watching a movie together.

This year's pick was Polar Express. Since I'm the resident camera girl Rob snapped this picture of me to at least document that I was part of decorating day. Really, I was there, I promise!

No comments: