Friday, November 28, 2008

Tadmor Retreat

At the beginning of November we snuck away to Camp Tadmor with the Youth Pastor, Joel and his wife (and my good friend) Brenna and their kiddos. It was a great time of rest and relaxation as we played games, watched movies and just enjoyed some time together in the Lake House.

Titus wasn't so sure about posing for this picture, but I still think it's cute.
We have a picture similar to this from last year about this time. I'll have to see if I can dig it up.


This is one of the low ropes course pieces. Titus caught on right away. He's an adventurous boy!

Leeann took a little while longer to get the hang of it, but she hung tough and eventually figured it out!

Claire spent most of the 'hike' just hanging out on Brenna's back... it's a great invention if you ask me.

This one is my favorite. If you click on the picture you can read the WARNING: KEEP OFF! sign a little better :0) This one was a teeter totter thing. In Joel's defense he claims he's been properly trained to run ropes courses, and he did give the kids a great lecture and demonstration on how this one worked, and how important it was to step on and off only in the designated spot.

And here is one of the 6 animals we found on our hike. We also spotted a squirrel, another salamander, a slug, a worm and something else that doesn't come to mind right away. At least, I think it was 6. Hmmm...
Anyway, that was our short vacation in a nutshell. I haven't been great at uploading my pictures, or even taking them lately, but I'm sure I'll get more pictures up soon with Christmas fun just around the corner!







No comments: