Friday, November 28, 2008

Last Year's Tadmor PIcture


I found last year's Tadmor picture of the kiddos on that same log. We've got a lot of good memories up at Tadmor. I went on a college retreat there about 3 weeks after I started attending Western. Rob was speaking about love throughout the weekend, which was quite fitting for a bunch of college students. I tell you, even then I admired that man so much! I remember always trying to be in the same place as him and trying to get his attention. I was just a measly 18 year-old girl and he was 25 though--WAY out of my league! Still, I really liked to be around him and I learned a lot from him. It's so crazy to think that somehow I did get his attention and we're about to celebrate our 7th anniversary. God is good!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: