Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So, you'll never guess...

I woke up to an email this morning from the young lady's caseworker informing me that there was not adequate staffing for the permanency committee meeting this morning. Most of the supervisors were at training or sick. So, yup, we wait and do this whole thing again a week from Tuesday. I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or throw something! Ah, but God has a plan... I'm sure of it. I'm not quite understanding the way he's unfolding this, but I'm sure it's not an accident to him!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Isn't there so much peace and comfort knowing we serve a truly Sovereign Lord! He is at work, He knows the outcome, and through all of this, He has a purpose. Praying for you to endure this wait with great patience that can only come from Him!