Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So That's What I'm Good For?

I didn't want to wake up this morning. Truthfully, I don't want to wake up most mornings. I'm not a big morning person!

Well, Rob sicked the kids on me--I mean, encouraged the kids to come give me hugs and kisses to wake me--because he was about to head out the door. Leeann crawled up on my bed showered me with hugs and kisses and was proclaiming in a loud voice, "Wake up mommy I want breakfast." I mumbled something under my breath about staying in bed all day and Leeann said, "But who will make breakfast and lunch and dinner?" I said, "Is that I'm all I good for?" Rob chimed in, "No, you're also good for making mochas!" Ah, the joys of being a woman!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm with you on the morning thing. My first thought most mornings is "Oh no! It's morning!"