Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Important Things...

We have one blind up in our bedroom, and the living room ceiling now has primer on it--meaning we can officially clean up the dusty white mess for good!

Most importantly Leeann went on a several hour date with Daddy today and I had a date with my handsome little man Titus. Leeann and Rob went to the library, the park, out to dinner at Applebees and enjoyed some snuggle time.

Titus and I went to the Dollar Tree, where he got a dollar to spend on a book for himself and one to buy a book for Leeann. He was so proud of himself and ran around the store clutching tightly to that dollar! Then we enjoyed dinner at Denny's. He had the smiley face alien pancakes... the face is made from whip cream and cherries... he was a little excited to say the least! It was so good to spend time with just him, I'm reminded of how important it is to do that more often.

Anyway, I'd say it's our most productive day yet... our kids really needed that time with us, and I think we needed it with them too! They've been troopers, but we've been up and at em and busy with projects for pretty much an entire month straight. I love my kiddos, they're so precious!

No comments: