Monday, May 04, 2009

Dancing Kiddos

Since I can't post pictures of my siblings on my blog (and therefore didn't take any pictures), you'll have to use your imagination to paint this picture in your mind:

7 kiddos (if you include Landon), dancing around my living room like wild maniacs to a Kid's Bop CD from a McDonald's happy meal they got this week. Freakishly dancing to the same 5 songs over and over again for more than an hour in a really small living room. They ended their dance-fest with a 2o minute display of their talents on my living room rug. They lined up and took turns one-by-one doing their best moves on the rug, mostly some variation of the summer-sault.

I was exhausted just watching them. I so wish I could bottle up even a fraction of that energy to use for myself! It was so cute, but perhaps, you'd just have to have been here to get the full effect of these adorable children!

1 comment:

SaraJane Campbell said...

Oh what joy even a simple toy from McDonald's can bring!