Thursday, May 31, 2007

iTunes Adventures

Rob and Suzy and I stayed up late the other night listening to 30 second clips from different years with iTunes. We were particularly fond of the early/mid 90's era music. Bryan Adams, Boyz to Men, MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice, The Presidents of the United States of America, Celine Dion. Ah, those were the days! It's crazy how just a short snipit of a song can so clearly bring you back to another place in time. For me, it brought back mostly middle school memories. I'm going to lock my kids up for their middle school years. All middle schoolers should be institutionalized until their hormones settle down. That's my humble opinion :0) (Note the sarcasm here, please don't misquote me on this when I'm rich and famous!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed on the middle schoolers, with no sarcasm and can, and would be pleased, ifin I was quoted. Go back to an earlier time when kids were at home on the farm with their parents most of their young years. This at 'home with their parents' covers the first 6000 years of human existance. The present day teenager at school or where ever with peers and not with parents or other adults is a recent phenomena(Post WWI and WWII). Results have been horrific and getting worse. Home schooling is a successful reaction to this situation.

GPB

Shelly said...

Amen, brother!! (Well, not really brother, but Dad. Brother just sounds better)