Friday, June 01, 2007

I'm Lola

Leeann's imagination is taking off. Yesterday she decided that she was Lola and I'm Charlie--a brother and sister from a British type cartoon that she enjoys. She was in character most of the day today too, insisting she's Lola, and correcting me anytime I called her Leeann on accident. It's quite fun to watch, as she even uses a British accent when she's Lola!

She learned how to spell Titus's name, which is quite cool!

She's excitedly gearing up for her princess party, which is still 7 weeks away... but the fact that we're already buying some stuff for it means it's gotta be just around the corner. She asks nearly every day if she's four yet!

Where did 4t go? I pulled out Leeann's summer clothes, and nearly all of the 4t ones are almost too small, and certainly too small if she lifts her arms. I think she has a long torso. It's quite dissapointing to have to pack up clothes she never did get the chance to wear. I haven't fully inspected the 5t stuff we have, but hopefully it's enough to at least attempt to make it through summer. It looks like we might actually have to buy some clothes though, unfortunately! We've been super blessed to have mostly hand-me-downs or gifts to this point it time, so actually buying clothes is not something I'm accoustomed too... but I'm not complaining!

Well... dinner's done, and that's my cue...

No comments: