Monday, May 07, 2007

Grassroots Campaign


I entered Titus in a local radio contest... the most B B in Cricket Country. It's got some pretty cool prizes for the winning babies-- 0-1 and 1-2. Including a $50 savings bond, a $250 furniture gift certificate and more!

www.krkt.com

You can register (I know it's a pain...) but then you can vote for the most b b (Titus of course, #107)! Okay, so I'm a little biased, but if you are reading this, you probably are too :0)

Keep in mind you have to vote for 3 babies, no more, and no less, or they don't get counted. Votes are due by Wednesday at noon. Spread the word, post it on your blog (or link to mine), get your co-workers to vote (come on MTC, I know you all read this :0)

So please, take a few minutes to register and vote for the most b b in Cricket Country!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Titus's Grandfather won honorable mention in a similar contest from the Spokesman-Reveiw newspaper covering much of Eastern Washington and NW Idaho... So the DNA is there. This was in the extremely early 50's.

Robyn said...

Oooo, I didn't know such a thing. Now I know he's a shoe-in for sure!