Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Cutter Day!

This post is in honor of a very special woman, previously known only as "Aunt Suzy". Now also, known as "she who cuts"! Suzy has been working hard, planning lots, dreaming daily and patiently waiting for the day she could own her own cutter (it's a machine that cuts things on paper that she designed on her computer. It allows her to do some super-cool things with her scrapbooking business). Anyway, she's scrimped, she's saved, she's worked diligently... and the day has finally come (okay, it came like 2 weeks ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting!).

The kids and I whipped up a "brownie cake" to celebrate Suzy's Happy Cutter Day. We even sang the Happy Cutter Day song to her... it was quite fun!
Titus waits patiently to get his fair share of the creation.
Leeann is as much of a ham as ever, showing off her pretty smile!
Weston didn't care so much to be in on the picture action...
Logan poses ever-so sweetly!
For those who want up close and personal cake pictures. Okay, really I'm the only one that wants them, but since this is my blog... I'll post them. Because I can!

CONGRATULATIONS AUNT SUZY! WE'RE PROUD OF YOU!!!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those cutters are COOL. Happy Cutter Day, all!!! Nice cake!

Shelly said...

YEA!!! My girls were also VERY excited~