Saturday, February 03, 2007

Movie Night!

We have a little tradition in our family that we call movie night. It's where we pull out our ugly foam camping mats, lot's of blankets and pillows, we pop some pop-corn and pop in a movie. Come to think of it, I think I recently blogged about one of these... so this might be a repeat of information to most of you!

Well, this one was special anyway because we had more kids then normal! We watched a good ole' rendition of Blue's Clues and had some good ole' fashioned fun too!

Titus got animal crackers in his bowl. We didn't tell him that he was getting gyped!

Rob and I have all four of the kids this weekend, while Suzy gets to enjoy some time with other ladies at our church's women's retreat. Two whole days with no kids! Granted, she'll then have four kids for six days, but hopefully this will give her the energy she needs to make it through. We're running around trying frantically to get ready for our trip (so frantically I just had to blog :0)

Rob gets "Uncle of the Year" award for his feats yesterday. I left for a photo shoot around 8:00, but the boys were already in bed and our kids were nearly there, so I thought everything would be fine. About 8:25 I get a phone call from Rob telling me that Weston threw up and that I needed to come home. So I rushed out the door and came home to Weston in the tub, Logan snuggled up on the couch, and Rob armed with plenty of rags and cleaners with a load of laundry already in the wash. He cleaned it up fearlessly and said, "I should get some kind of reward for this!" So, here it is, "Uncle of the Year, Rob Buhl".

*Side note: I think he just missed his mommy, because he's been fine all day. Weston that is, not Rob. Though Rob probably misses his mommy too, but not enough to make him throw up. *

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Here's vote #3 for Uncle of the Year!!

Anonymous said...

Vote #4 for Uncle of the Year - Uncle Ken wouldn't let me leave the house when I had the Buhl/Hansen cousins all together! And I miss Rob's mommy too!!