Monday, January 29, 2007

My little sicky

Titus finally seems to be feeling better so far today. He's definately getting his appetite back, and appears to have a little more energy. The pictures below might be the only pictures you will ever see of Titus and I snuggling. I did my best to take advantage of his always wanting to be cuddled and held. I felt so bad seeing him sick, but I did appreciate the chance to hang out with my little man a lot!




He let me cut his finger nails and toenails without any fight, that's how little energy he's had. I layed him down on the floor to change his diaper and after he was all done, he just laid there, and didn't move. There have also been times that he's been sitting up or crawling around and he would just suddenly fall to the floor like he's lost the will to keep doing what he was doing. It's so pathetic!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

My name is Breanna... said...

Hey, Just wanted to make sure you got my email. Sounds like you guys have had a WEEK! Hope you are still coming....hopefully your sickness won't make the rounds. See you soon.

Jessi said...

Halle's been fighting off a cold too these past few days, but no throwing up! Just a 103* fever. She's getting better now, just in time for our drive to Oregon tonight. We're heading to San Diego for a conference and my parents are going to watch her for us. Hope Titus is feeling better. PS, Is that the ring from Rob in the picture? I had to make it bigger so I could zoom in on your hand, very very nice! Hope you're doing great! Love, Jessi