Tuesday, February 13, 2007

All the way up the stairs!

Titus made it all of the way up the stairs all by himself today! Suzy and I were eating lunch at the table and didn't even realize Titus had stopped toddling around by us until Weston said "Titus is stuck!" He'd made it half way up the stairs! We supervised as he crawled the rest of the way up. I'm pround of him... yet somewhat scared also. I just hope he learns to get down properly, and that he doesn't try to stand up when he's half way up the stairs.

We opted not to get top and bottom of the stair baby gates. We might regret that someday... but hopefully we'll just be able to teach him to navigate them well. I might have to eat my words soon enough though!

2 comments:

My name is Breanna... said...

Yeah Titus! Now you'll be nervous if you can't see him. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

I think you should get a gate!!!!
He will fall! Cause you can't watch him all of the time. He will be on the stairs all of the time.
Love Aunt Pam