Thursday, February 15, 2007

Our First Date!

Titus and I went on our first date for Valentine's Day yesterday. Just me, my little man and my Starbucks! He was a perfect gentleman, and his smile was enchanting. As you can see in picture number 3 however, he did reveal to me that he has a slight drinking problem! Titus had his first taste of apple juice yesterday and I had my usual double chocolate chip blended creme. We had some great conversation and lot's of fun. I think he's pretty close to the perfect Valentine!

Rob and Leeann went out on a date to Applebees where Leeann enjoyed a milkshake with her daddy. We hope to "date" each of our kids regularly and to teach them how to be good dates too. It was fun, and a joy to my heart to get to go on a date with Titus. I hope to do more of that in the future, because we had lot's of fun!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan said...

That is way too stinkin cute! What a charmer;-)

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic idea! Titus looks so much like you, Robyn-especially his eyes and nose.

My name is Breanna... said...

Love those BIG brown eyes! Say hi to Suz for me!