Wednesday, February 07, 2007

California Day 3.5 and 4

The hotel has a computer in the lobby! I'll still have to make this pretty short and sweet, but for inquiring minds who want to know...

We are staying in a beautiful hotel, with the MOST comfortable beds! It's a nice feature! We met up in one of the student rooms at Saddleback for lunch and just spent time getting to know each other. We took a tour of their children's facility which is so beautiful. It's a new building so it's obviously pretty modern, though it's not at all opulent. I'll post pictures when I get home hopefully. We ate dinner at P.F. Changs last night which was a lovely dinner, and then we had dessert at the Jutila's house and hung out some more.

That's essentially what this is-a lot of meeting people, networking, hanging out and asking questions. There's no formal agenda, you simply learn as you go... so it's up to you what you take from it. I'm definitely having fun! We have gotten some really cool free stuff, which I'm certainly not complaining about.

Today we are spending the day "out of the box". I.E. They're not telling us where we're going or what we are doing until we get there. I have my suspicions though that I might be heading to the Happiest Place on Earth. Now that I've written that down though, I might have to eat my words later :0)

I got to talk to the kids this morning. Leeann didn't really want to talk much, but it was so good to hear her voice, and Titus's too. I'll be SOOO EXCITED to give them loves when I get home! I hope all is going well, and maybe I'll get to update you again this evening or tomorrow morning?

No comments: