Sunday, January 21, 2007

House Guests!

A couple of weeks ago Rob's sister, Suzy and her two boys moved in with us. Her husband is in rehab for six months so they are staying with us for a while. It's nice to have them here. Leeann LOVES having built in playmates at all hours of the day, and I enjoy having Suzy around to spend time with too. Up until recently I haven't gotten much of a chance to get to know her very well, so I'm grateful to get that opportunity now. It's really nice to get to know the boys more too. Rob's enjoying getting to spend time with them too... getting to do "boy things"... which he's not yet able to do with Titus.

I came home from work one day last week (and I got to leave my kids here!) to an empty sink and a clean kitchen. I'm beginning to wonder if polygamy wasn't such a bad thing! Okay, don't take me too seriously there, but honestly, having another woman here has it's perks!

I'm extremely grateful that God provided for us when we bought this house. It's not huge, but it's certainly big enough to share. All four of us can fit all of our clothes in the master bedroom closet and with 2.5 bathrooms and with fairly big bedrooms each family can have their own 'space'.

I'm sorry that I haven't written in a while, but we've been settling into a new routine having 7 of us around here. My computer is in my bedroom also, so nap-time can no longer be blog time since the kids are sleeping in our room. Even now, Titus is sleeping, but Rob brought his lap-top home for me so I'm blogging in the living room. So, you'll have to be patient as my ability to update my blog isn't as easy as it once was. I have another post to write, so I'm going to try to get to that before Titus wakes up!

No comments: