Friday, January 26, 2007

Movin on Up

Oh, and for curious minds who want to know, we've officially put away all of Titus's 3-6 month clothes, and moved him on up to 6-12 months. He still looks like he's swimming in some of them, but that's okay! (He's almost 14 months old for those not keeping track at home)

The doctor wanted him to be 16.5 lbs by his 12 month check-up and he was actually 17 lbs 4 oz much to my surprise. So, that was good. When we went to Urgent Care last night he was 16 lbs 6 oz fully dressed though. I'm assuming it's the whole being sick thing?

Anyway, I thought I'd update curious friends in that area.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

So when you were at my parents house for Halle's birthday, you had this really cool camera, question...EVER USE IT??? I need to see some more pictures of your little monkeys!

Love, Jessi