Wednesday, April 05, 2006

So here's the deal... my kid is short!

You won't be the least bit surprised to hear that my dear son is in the 3rd% for height. Yes folks, 97% of 4 month olds are taller than him. He truly is his parents child!

Titus had his 4 month Dr. appointment today and everything is healthy and he seems happy. I take that back, he wasn't very happy when they gave him 3 different shots... but other than that things are good!

Height 23 1/4 inches
Weight 12 lbs. 11 oz
Head 16.5 inches

They are supposed to double their birthweight by 4 months, but someone forgot to tell Titus that! His doctor assures me that it isn't anything to worry about as statistics don't take into account short genes. He may not be big, but he sure is cute!

1 comment:

Beckys blog said...

Wow! I just measured Raquelle and she is 23" tall at 5 and a half weeks old!