Thursday, April 20, 2006

Scary Scary

Leeann, Titus and I were sitting on my bed this morning while I was on the phone. Titus was just hanging out like he tends to do and Leeann was crawling around all over the place like she tends to do. All of the sudden I heard Leeann scream. She had gotten caught at the bottom of our log bedframe between the mattress, the top log and two side logs. It's like she tried to get down by escaping between two logs, but she got stuck up to her shoulders. She wasn't stuck too tight but it freaked both of us out pretty well! It's a gentle reminder to keep a good eye on my kids. The scariest part is that I was on the bed with her and she was stuck before I even knew she'd ventured to the bottom of the bed!

I woke up this morning with my throat feeling like its on fire. I still don't feel well enough to function normally, but I don't feel so bad as to stop all of my daily activities either. Titus's constant fussiness has left with a nearly constant headache for the last 3 days which isn't helping matters. Eroica graciously offered to watch the kids for a little while today while Rob and I go out to lunch and do some furniture shopping for a new dining room table. Our current table and chairs scratch the floor and they aren't easily fixed by felt as most chairs are. And the chairs are all cloth which spells trouble with two little ones.

Gotta get the kiddies ready for their trip to Ro's, and mommy's gotta get ready for her date!

No comments: