Thursday, April 20, 2006

We found a dining room table

After a couple of hours of furniture shopping we found a table that we really like, and because it was at a consignment shop, we found it for a great price! The only problem. No chairs! So now we are on a hunt for some slat-back espresso colored chairs. It's not as easy as it sounds but I have a lead that I'll try to check on soon. I'm really excited because it's similar to the really expensive tables that we've been looking at but it's got some dings (character). The dings are okay with me because if they weren't already there, they'd be there soon enough, so I'm happy to take the price break! It seats 4-8 because it has a butterfly leaf in the middle. I love it! But now we just have to find some chairs and a way to get it home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way Cool!! Just enough room for the Barrios Family to sit at :)