Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Grandma R sent this really cute John Deere apron to Leeann. It matches mommys!

I thought I turned this sideways... oops!

This is what happens when Leeann's fed and tired. We had company over for dinner so she ate on the floor in the kitchen and apparently she was done, because she fell asleep. In case you are wondering, this happens fairly often. Rob pulled a chip out of her mouth the other day while she was in her chair. She fell asleep in the middle of putting a chip into her mouth! Rob woke her up and made her swallow what was in her mouth but then she went back to sleep. I missed it because I was sleeping too. Apparantly it had been a long day for both of us!


This was about a month ago, I was showing off his cute baby push-ups!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like GPB will have to have a talk with Leeann. Real Buhl Boys don't wear dresses..
I must admit there was a slight gasp when I saw that first picture.