Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I think Titus is sick

I think that Titus might be sick. He's spit up large amounts of mushy liquid today (I even had to change his clothes three times because of it, so it certainly is out of the ordinary). He also had a diaper that overflowed abundantly and smelled like rotten eggs. This was the first time his diaper had stunk like that so I'm going to venture a big guess that he doesn't feel real great. I haven't felt perfect either which only further confirms that there's some sorta bug going around here these days. Sorry I haven't been writing much lately, there really just isn't a lot to talk about. Well, at least not a lot that I can post on a blog that who-knows-who reads :0) Blogging is like a diary of the worst sort, one that anyone, anywhere can read at any time. At least I know that others are reading it so I can be choosy about what I write! I'm finding that it is actually a great way to communicate with friends and family. I have some more pictures to post soon but it'll have to wait until I take the time to down-load and post them. I could keep writing, but it would be pointless because I really have nothing to say!

Rob will home from work any time now so I should go do my 10-minute till daddy comes home routine. You know, where you quickly make the beds and pick up the obvious junk of the floors, neatly stack the dishes (you only have 1o minutes), throw the kids' toys back into their rooms, throw a load of laundry in to make it look like you've spent the day cleaning and wipe the kids faces off so it doesn't appear as if you've been neglecting them all day! Come on, don't tell me you've never done the same thing!

1 comment:

Beckys blog said...

Poor little guy. Raquelle is sick too. It makes everyone in the house miserable because if she is awake, she is crying.