Sunday, December 11, 2005

Mr. and Miss Wonderful

Titus likes to sleep in, and consequently, mommy does too! Well, yesterday we were awoken by Leeann and Daddy carrying Mommy's very favorite breakfast in bed--Cocoa Pebbles and Hot Cocoa with marshmallows! It was so incredibly sweet! Did I mention it was 10:30 by the time they came in and we were sleeping like two bumps on a log? Give us a little credit though, we were up from 4:30-7:30 that morning, so we deserved to sleep in just a little! Never mind the fact that we didn't get up until 11:00 today either. Rob took Leeann to church this morning so Titus and I got another great morning's sleep, even though getting him down last night was tougher than ever. I thought I was going to have a mental breakdown. Okay, I kind of did, but there's nothing like some good sleep to fix that! This morning we are both doing much better and we're enjoying some time to ourselves to catch up on some blogging.

No comments: