Friday, December 16, 2005

Four Amazing Years


Time flies when you are having fun! Rob and I celebrated our four year anniversary yesterday--I couldn't imagine a more incredible person to share the rest of my life with. If the first four years are any indication of what's to come in our marriage, then I am truly the most blessed young lady in the whole world! Rob is my best friend and he's so much more than I ever imagined any man/husband/daddy could be. Yes, four years later, I'm still twitterpated! I still look forward to him coming home with great anticipation. I still love to hold his hand. I still desire any excuse I can find to spend quality time with him. I still find myself day dreaming about him during the day. I still think he's the most amazing man in the world. No, I think he's even MORE amazing than when we were in that lets-impress-each-other-dating-stage. I had no idea it could get even better than that! It does though, it gets much better! I love my husband.

I hope you love your spouse too! Do something special for him/her today. Think back to when you were dating (however long ago that may be) and do something that you would have done for them then. Open their door, cook them a special dinner, leave a love note on their pillow, go to the store and pick up their favorite treat, take them out to a place that was special to you when you were dating. Look them in the eyes and tell them how much you love and adore them, pull out some old pictures and talk about fun times you've had together, dream together about memories you'd like to make together in the future. Assure them that they are the only person you have or ever will have eyes for. Whatever it is, take the time and make the effort to do something special for them today. Marriage will last your life time, you ought to take the time in ensure that marriage is enjoyable, it'll make life so much sweeter for the both of you!

No comments: