Sunday, December 04, 2005

Going Home





Today mommy and daddy took me home from the hospital. They took really good care of me there, but I sure was anxious to get home and see my house and my new room and my big sister. Grandma Rosenthal was here waiting for me too. She'll be here for a couple of days to help take care of me and Leeann and mommy until mommy gets all better. Life is pretty good right now. I eat, I sleep, I poo, and people hold me all of the time... I don't think I could ask for much more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grand child # 8. So hard to believe. Doesn't seem like it's been 30 years since I was traveling down an Oregon road with two little ones to pick up their new baby brother. Now with 30 years passed this little baby brother has grown to be a daddy himself. Couldn't be a prouder Grandpa..

GPB

beachbirdie said...

Awww....ain't he just perfect! Glad you got the pictures up so fast, nice to finally meet Titus!

Marilyn