Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's Okay, I Need to Shower Anyway

I learned why mom's should always take an extra set of clothes with them wherever they go. Little itty bitty Titus seems to have spit up half his weight ALL OVER me this morning. It's okay, we were at home and I needed to shower anyway so it's not a big deal. It was kind of nice to have a reason to actually get going with my day. I'm surprised so much can come up out of one little tiny tummy!

Leeann, Titus and I are enjoying time with Grandma Rosenthal here. I'm beginning to realize that when she leaves I'm going to be doing nothing but changing, feeding and bathing. I'll be lucky to get that done for the three of us by the time daddy gets home on any given day. Of course, it doesn't help that my two beautiful children have been sleeping in until 9:30... we get a late start on our day! Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining!

Titus and I had our first outing yesterday. We went to a Doctor's appointment (everything's great) and then we picked up Grandma and Leeann from the mall and came home. Jennifer brought us super yummy taco's for dinner with some Rootbeer and some scrumdiddlyumptious chocolate danish bars... they were heavenly! Then Rob, Titus and I packed up and went to a Campus Development Planning Meeting at the church. It was nice to get out and about, and it was also nice to be able to attend that meeting. God is doing some super neat stuff at our church.

My tantrum throwing two-year old needs a nap, so it's bye-bye for now. Or should I say night-night?

No comments: