Thursday, December 01, 2005

24 Hours From Now...

24 hours from this moment in time Rob and I will be at the hospital checking in for our final ultrasound to confirm that the Baby is still breech before they prep me for surgery. The actual C-Section should begin somewhere between 12:30 and 1:00 depending on when the Doctor's finishes up with his last patient. By about 1:05ish the Baby should be ready to meet the world and by 2:30 or 3:00 we should all have recovered enough to start having visitors. I can't wait for Leeann to meet him. I don't know why, but the thought of the four of us getting to spend some time together as a family is the most precious thought in my mind. God has given us two wonderful gifts in one short year. I'm not sure what we did to deserve this!

As for today, today is Rob--can you move this over here, clean that over there, fix this thing here day. Nevermind the fact that he's still sleeping... I'll start on him when he gets up. We have a small group Christmas Party this evening so my intention is to be all cleaned up, packed up and ready to go before we leave at 7:00 this evening. I've always worked best under pressure. Now that I know this is my last opportunity to finish up some of these things, I'm far more likely to get them done than by simply seeing them on my list and knowing that they need done sometime in the near future.

And with that, I'm signing out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IICor 7:6

Nevertheless God, that comforteth those that are cast down, comforted us by the coming of Titus.

The name Silas only occurrs in the book of Acts.. It needs to occurr in three books.