Thursday, March 11, 2010

Too Much Time

Can you tell by the number of blog posts lately, I have too much time on my hands these days? The funny thing about being at home with sick kids is that I finally have all the time in the world to do those things that have been needing done (like some mending, cleaning out the garage, getting the files off of our 3... yes 3... computers that are all but worthless).

Yet, all I want to do is... hmmmm, what have I been doing for almost an entire week now? I mean, besides blogging? Let's see, I've been snuggling, resting, researching (Can you call playing on facebook researching facts about the lives of people I love? And some people I don't love but I feel obligated to have as friends because they sent a request), cleaning, snuggling, playing the Wii, watching movies, cleaning up yuck, comforting patients. Yeah, see, I've done at least a few things while they've been sick!

We're down to our last day of quarantine now. So today, I will dutifully continue to avoid all the things I should be doing. Why mess with status quo?

In other news, I have a cute kid quote for you.

Titus was on the Wii and Leeann was trying to tell him to do something specific. "Leeann, you're not the boss of me. No one's the boss of me!"

Excuse me, I said, tilting my head and giving him the stink eye.

"Well, except you and daddy, you guys are the boss of me. But no kids are!"

At least he knows his place!

No comments: