Saturday, March 06, 2010

Tillamook Cheese Factory!

As we left the conference on Thursday we decided to head down the coast to make a stop at the Tillamook Cheese Factory. I used to go quite a bit as a little girl because we camped in nearby Garabaldi. Rob took me on our 6 month anniversary and I think that was the last time I was there. We decided it was high time our kids learned the fine art of cheese making. And let's be honest, I wanted some ice cream!
Rob got some coffee something and espresso something.

Titus wanted plain ole Vanilla. 38 flavors, and he wanted vanilla! We at least talked him into Vanilla Bean.

I went with German Chocolate Cake and Grandma's Cake Batter. Yummy!
Leeann wanted plain chocolate (I know, my kids are boring!) but we talked her into Udderly Chocolate (half regular, half white chocolate with chocolate chips.)
We all enjoyed watching them make the cheese. If you've never been there, it's quite entertaining!
And these are my kiddos pretending to be a cow and a farmer. They were udderly fascinated with this. Get it? Udderly... I crack myself up!

I'm glad both the kids only got jr. cones because they both came back up later. I'll leave it at that!

No comments: